Rules of the Road

I hope you will find my blog interesting and inspiring. To help make your visit more profitable, please observe these Rules of the Road.

1. I am not a rabbi. If you have a question regarding halachah (Jewish law) please consult a rabbi.

2. Please do not visit on Shabbat or Jewish holidays.

3. Feel free to comment on any post. Please be respectful when commenting. All comments will be reviewed.

4. Additional resources are listed at the end of each post for readers who would like more information on the topic.

5. Please explore the other pages of this blog to learn about the basics of living a Jewish life and to find out more about me and my projects.

6. You may contact me via email at welshabba@gmail.com or leave a text or voice message at 267-225-8573.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Shana Tovah!

 


 

 Wishing all my readers and followers a Happy 5784! May have a meaningful fast this Yom Kippur. May you be inscribed and sealed for Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

 

New post will be coming soon! Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment